Kangaroo Training also offers welding bay hire for candidates to practice their welding skills at a cost of $450 per day or $1800 hire for a week, by paying for 4 days & 5th day will be free. The hire includes supply of the bay, welding machine, plate, consumables (eg. electrodes) and use of the tools and equipment in the workshop as required. Please note that the sourcing of exotic materials, specialised electrodes etc (if required) will incur additional costs.
What are you hiring along with our Welding Bays?
Ask yourself who will be training you, someone who just received a diploma or:
- Instructors with more than 25 years of welding experience on major construction, oil & gas projects, as well as nationally and internationally.
- Weld Australia AS1796 Certified Pressure Piping & Equipment Welding Supervisor, AS2214 Structural Welding Supervisor, Weld Australia Approved Examiner, CSWIP 3.1 Level 2 Welding Inspector and accredited instructors as per strict RTO compliance standards.
- Instructors with experienced in Multi-cultural training
- Safety conscious trainers with a commitment to helping you reach your objectives
We encourage applicants to tour welding schools in QLD before deciding where to invest. At Kangaroo Training we take the training environment seriously and guarantee our students access to:
Our commitment to Equipment and Safety includes:
- State of the art welding equipment
- State of the art classroom and workshop environment
- Personal approach to each student
- Access to latest academic material and industry updates
Our flexible training model
- Inverter HF & Lift Manual Metal Arc / Gas Tungsten Arc Welding Machines
- New WIA 500i WORKSHOP SERIES WELDING Machines
- Safe Modern building designed for welding courses with features like flash resistant welding screens and excellent lighting.
- Personal Protective Equipment available for training – Welding Helmet/Jacket/Gloves/Hood
Our flexible training model helps you develop and acquire relevant skills aligned with your needs and industry regulations.
- Flexible one on one and group training with strong emphasis on practical learning and welding theory
- Emphasis on teaching safety on a practical and theoretical level
The training duration is dependent on each candidate's existing competency and learning ability.